Thursday 11 February 2016

My favourite body sprays 

Hello everyone ! I hope you are having a nice day. Today I will be showing you my favourite body mists .
So I have got 2 from soap and glory and two from Hollister. I know that everybody is obsessed with Victoria's secret now but if you want something different then I would try one of these.

The first one , which is the pink hollister one at the back on the left, is called Cresent Bay . This smells so nice. It smells really really sweet like watermelon and honey suckle but I don't find it really sickly. It is especially nice in the summer or in the winter if you want to feel happy.

The second one , the Hollister one at the back on the right, is called Silver Strand Beach. I love this. It smells really sweet and quite citrusy - totally different to the one above . For some weird reason whenever I think of it, it makes me think of really sweet orange juice even though it doesn't smell like that at all. I suppose it smells like mangos thinking about it now. Anyway whatever it smells like it is really good!

The third one, the soap and glory one on the right, is called mist you madly. I like the play on words in the name btw and as well as that it smells really nice. This one isn't as sweet as the two Hollister ones but it is still nice. It smells sort of soapy, sweet and creamy and I obviously like this combination . It is also more subtle and really nice just to spritz on everyday (or whenever you want really) .

The fourth and final one , the soap and glory one on the right , is called sugar crush . I bought the sugar crush scrub and body butter a while ago and fell in love with the scent . It smells like lime jelly!! Who doesn't like something that smells of lime jelly! Then I found out that they had a body spray of it and I was like I need to get this. I never got round to getting it. However at Christmas my ever so kind neighbour bought a sugar crush set for me which came with a rubber duck, a sugar crush shower gel, a sugar crush body butter and of course the body spray . I was over the moon with it so thanks Jackie if your reading this for some weird reason. I love this spray so much ! It smells like lime and vanilla and it makes me feel happy and fresh when I use it!

So they are all the body mist's I have been obsessed with lately and I hope you enjoyed this post.

Thankyou for reading

Miss A xx

No comments:

Post a Comment